02. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
03. Your grandmother asks you to send her a JPEG file of your newborn so she can create a screen saver.
04. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home.
05. Every commercial on television has a web site address at the bottom of the screen.
06. You buy a computer and 3 months later it is out of date and now sells for half the price you paid.
07. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go get it.
08. Using real money, instead of credit or debit to make a purchase, would be a hassle and take planning.
09. You just tried to enter your password on the microwave.
10. You consider second-day air delivery painfully slow.
11. Your dining room table is now your flat filing cabinet.
12. Your idea of being organized is multiple-colored Post-it notes.
13. You hear most of your jokes via e-mail instead of in person.
14. You get an extra phone line so you can get phone calls.
15. You disconnect from the Internet and get this awful feeling, as if you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
16. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
17. You wake up at 2 AM to go to the bathroom and check your E-mail on your way back to bed.
18. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)
19. You're reading this.
20. Even worse; you're going to forward it to someone else.
That was from an e-mail.
1) False, I just hate calling people. ;p
2) Worse! I have to keep calling other people to get my family's phone numbers, because I can't find the slip of paper that I wrote it down on the last time.
3) No, my grandmother still doesn't play with 'puters. And there's no way I'm going to have a newborn!
4) I live alone.
6) That's why I buy the biggest system available at the time. I won't have to replace it right away.
7) Well, I don't panic. But it is nice to have it.
8) True. But I'm avoiding credit cards. Debit cards and checks are easier.
9) no, but there's a microwave at work that I can never seem to program correctly. I wish they would've kept the instructions!
10) not always
11) it always has been
12) what's organized mean?
14) not true... don't need to do that with dsl/cable buddy!
15) I don't recall ever feeling that bad.
16) Well, I don't drink coffee, but close enough
17) Times are wrong, but also true
18) Emoticons have been around since the early 80's... it's not my fault people just started discovering them in the last 7 years!
19) Well, it was e-mailed to me
20) No, just gonna post it in LJ