Last night, I went to bed at 11:30 PM. I wanted to get up early today so that I could get a few things done:
1) Call banks/mortgage people (2)
2) Give 30 day notice to present landlord
3) Take battery in to be tested (I think it has a crack in the core)
4) Cash in vacation time (a process where I can get money for some of my vacation hours, as opposed to using them to go on vacation. I have exactly 320 hours of vacation time, and I can cash in half, so that's 4 weeks worth of pay, which will be used to help get the 10% I need to get my house)
5) Go out on boat--even if I can't take it out, I need to stop by long enough to raise the motor out of the water... forgot to do that yesterday... whoops!
6) Was there a number 6? I'm sure there was... just can't remember right now.
7) Work on the Stanislaus Mustang Club's website -- if time allows.
8) I still have to go to work tonight.
By the way, if you'll notice the time -- yes, it's 6:30 AM. What in the hell am I doing up this early for? My alarm goes off at 8!!!
House buying sure gets your brain running 24/7.