Once I finally get the motor that I "won" on e-bay, I'll have to decide if I have anything that I want to get rid of that I can sell.
Or better yet, if there's other interesting stuff that I can buy!
Would a vegan refuse an organ transplant because the organ came from another person? Even if that other person was a vegan as well?
"Some like it hot and some sweat when the heat is on."
"I want my M.T.V."
"Take it to the bridge
Throw it overboard
See if it can swim
Back up to the shore"
"Sometimes I feel I've got to run away"
"I want to know, what you're thinking. Tell me what's on your mind."
"There's a little black spot on the sun today"
"Who killed mister Moonlight?"
"You gotta fight for your right to party!"
Do NOT say "Burning Man" around me or in my posts... I am just getting way too excited (no, not like that!)
16 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time to listen to something to wake me up...
1. Goth: �Call me morbid, call me pale, call me yours."
�Do you practice safe hex?�
2. Christian: �Have you ever tried praying at a drive in movie before?�
�What are your plans for tonight? Feel like a Bible study?�
3. Sufferers of Attention Deficit Disorder: "Excuse me, but I just noticed that the color of your eyes reminds me of something I saw in Hawaii. I was walking on the beach and ... Oh cool! They have beer nuts here."
4. Incurable romantics: "I never believed in love at first sight until YOU walked into the room."
5. Sex fiends: "If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?�
Let the hearer beware:
�If you were a burger at McDonald's, I'd call you McBeautiful.�
�It is generally agreed that 'Hello' is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said 'Goodbye,' it could confuse a lot of people.�
� Dolph Sharp